Friday, September 27, 2013



Okay, so here is my first blog for my concept of a game, STAND\STILL™. I'm new to this whole blogging thing so bear with me. As for friends from Facebook, deviant etc; I'll be posting all my STAND\STILL™ related stuff here from now on, so be sure to like it and follow it to show you're support! I have a Deviant Art account that I won't be linking at this time, and a personal blog in the works that WILL be separate from this one. This blog will show all the sketches and what not, stretching from the initial inception of the idea of STAND\STILL™. As always I hope you like what you see and if you do that you check in every now and then




All the work on this blog is copyrighted and if it wasn't I wouldn't show it; I also hold intellectual rights to conceptual ideas spoken here ore anywhere else regarding STAND\STILL™

No comments:

Post a Comment